Minley, United Kingdom
£16.53 - £21.51
10 months ago
Salary: £16.53 - £21.51/hour
Duration: Initial 3-6 months
The Electrical Technician will undertake planned and reactive electrical maintenance to electrical systems and equipment across the Estate.
This role is to be based at Gibraltar Barracks Army base in Fleet, Hampshire.
This is a buildings maintenance and installation role, working on repairs and installations to commercial properties.
- Delivery of planned and reactive maintenance and repair services,
- Testing and inspection to all electrical systems and equipment, power distribution and controls, lighting systems, fire alarm and suppression systems, building management systems (BMS), and security systems, wiring, cabling and conduits, and all associated components across the Estate, including site wide electrical infrastructure.
- Minimum of City & Guilds Electrical Installation or equivalent, 18th Edition
- HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering preferable
- Minimum five years in similar working environment,
- Latest edition wiring regulations qualification (BS7671)
- Experience in producing and evaluating Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS)
As the role is on an Army site the successful candidate will be required to go through security clearance checks to DBS and Baseline level.