£16.01 + £2.40/hr holiday
about 1 month ago
Working for a major automotive manufacturer in Bedford, the Test Technician will be supporting Test and Validation activities for new build vehicles. The role requires an Electrical/Electronics background and understanding within the automotive industry ideally.
The roles are available on a 12 month contract basis with PAYE starting rate of £16.01/hr plus £2.40/hr holiday accrual and overtime rates at time and half (salary equivalent ~£32,500).
- Preparation of vehicles or components for test
- Liaison with Test Engineer to support evaluation and concern identification
- Support testing in static and dynamic conditions
- Instrumentation set up
- Vehicle and components dis-assembly and maintenance
- Data analysis and report writing
- Good understanding of Test Rig environment (preferably automotive)
- Test rig experience
- Understanding of coponent measurement techniques
- Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
- Ideally a Level 3 C&G, NVQ or relevant automotive engineering qualification