Farnborough, United Kingdom
£45 - 50,000
17 days ago
An exciting opportunity for an Electromagnetic Scientist to join the team at Principal level.
You will provide high level scientific expertise (both theoretical and practical) and make increasing contributions to the strategic direction of this dynamic team.
Utilising your experience of Electromagnetics across a wide range of disciplines including metamaterials, stealth technologies and antenna design.
- Undertake electromagnetic modelling of complex interactions on internal/external programmes
- Advising and establishing capabilities for EM modelling with applications focus
- Providing subject matter expertise in an area linked to the core business of the Electromagnetics Group – e.g. metamaterials, Antennas, Radar absorbing materials etc.
- Advising on the exploitation of technologies in commercial, civil and defence and adjacent markets, eg space, IoT, 5G, mobility, satcomm etc.
- Relevant degree qualification
- Experience with Electromagnetic modelling and electromagnetic measurement techniques
- Relevant materials understanding and incorporation of technologies in products
- Technical team leadership.
Applicants must be British nationals able to achieve security clearance.