Hatfield Broak Oak, United Kingdom
£8.21 - £9.50/hour + Overtime
9 months ago
We have a number of unique opportunities for experienced Production Operators & Technicians to join our client who are a designer and manufacturer of electro-mechanical products.
As a Production Technician you will be engaged in building and testing Electronics products, using the available work instructions and specified tooling.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out assembly tasks to the specified quality and build-time standards
- Hand soldering of wires and components to PCBs
- Attending and participating in any production progress meetings as requested
- Taking part in continuous improvement activities as directed
- Following all health and safety and anti-static regulations
- Keeping their work area clean and tidy
- Operating Test Production equipment
Skill & Experience Required
- Use soldering irons in respect of electronic assembly
- Verifiable experience of electro-mechanical assembly work
- Use of typical production test equipment
- Able to understand and follow detailed work instructions
- Able to use standard tools associated with light electro-mechanical assembly
- Capable of working as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Position: Production Assembler
Location: Hatfield Broad Oak, CM22
Rate: £8.21 - £9.50 DOE
Duration: 8 - 12 weeks TTP
Hours: Full Time, Mon- Fri - Variable Shifts available
Start: Notice Dependant
We are willing to consider those with limited experience in assembling electronic products as full training and development will be given.
If the position is of interest then Apply Now!!!