Malvern, United Kingdom
£45 - 60,000
17 days ago
The Embedded Software Engineer will develop software for cutting edge electronics systems, working for an industry leading Defence company.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, from rapid development to funll scale system developments.
- Innovation in the application/integration of digital hardware technologies to build novel embedded system
- Work through the engineering lifecycle to analyse, design, implement, test and support solutions for mission-critical problems for key customers.
- Development in C++, using configuration management and change management processes and tools
- Communicating ideas with multiple stakeholders and customers, at all levels, technical, non-technical and management.
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience developing for real time, embedded, resource constrained targets
- Experience working in a formal software development environment incl configuration and change management tools and process; Full lifecycle traceability
- Agile / Scrum
- Embedded RTOS programming
Security Clearance will be required up to SC level although current clearance is not a must.