Hook, United Kingdom
£45,000 - £55,000 doe
9 months ago
Working within an innovative and growing R&D team, an Embedded Software Engineer is required for a global technology company in Hampshire.
- Develop highly innovative solutions for new and existing products.
- Define, design and develop solutions from concept to production.
- Ability to work directly with customers and on site when required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams or individually when required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of work experience with: C++, Embedded Software Development, Embedded Linux, Multi-Threading, TCP-IP Sockets, Linux Device Drivers, Low level programming (Interfacing to bespoke hardware)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related area. Or, equivalent work experience.
The role will allow for remote working where possible with the expectation of 3-4 days minimum in the company's offices.