Oundle, United Kingdom
9.45 - 11.65 ph plus overtime
about 2 months ago
Engineer – Electrical or Mechanical
9.45 – 11.65 per hour
40 hours per week, overtime availbale
If you’re a qualified Engineer looking to take the next step in your career then we would like to hear from you! We are currently recruiting for skilled Engineers to work in our client’s West Cambridgeshire site commutable from Kettering and Peterborough.
With immediate start dates this fantastic opportunity offers employee’s to be part of one of the world’s most luxurious brands!
- Install all mechanical and electrical items in sequence of build/wiring
- Test all electrical circuits, fault finding and problem solving
- Fit air conditioning, as required
- Fit out mechanical / electrical and plumbing of various water systems within assembly including through fittings
- Basic - Cutting / drilling, preparing and installing a variety of equipment
- Water tank installation
- Fuel filter / water filter / dock side discharge fitting
- Carry out all critical checks & sign off file for compliance
- 12/24 v DC electrical wiring/diagrams/circuits/ wiring installation all elements.
- Use of multi-meter for checking 12volt 24 volt and 240volt and 110 volts, continuity testing finding one end of a cable that matches the other end of the cable
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.50-£11.65 per hour
- 10 hour shift