Bedford, United Kingdom
12 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join an automotive OEM as an Engineering Project Co-Ordinator/Planner.
You will be tasked with managing project schedules across a number of vehicle projects, in support of R&D and manufacturing teams.
This will be initially remote based with flexible work arrangements post lockdown to their Bedford site.
Initial 3 month contract, pay rate up to £24/hour PAYE (£48,500 salary equivalent).
- Prepare and issue the necessary documentation to the business according to the project schedules
- Ad-hoc support as requested by CCL Senior Engineer or deputised representative where appropriate
- Great communicator with experience of coordinating engineering project activities to get buy-in from stakeholders.
- Strong administration skills to control all project documentation
- General understanding of product development and the development process.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to review and challenge data