Warminster, United Kingdom
£9.53 per hour PAYE
over 1 year ago
We have a new opportunity for an Engineering Support Administrator to work with a leading Multinational Engineering Services Company, based in Warminster.
In this role you will liaise with Engineering Supervisors to support with administration activities related to workshop delivery, to enable vehicles/assets to be efficiently repaired. As part of a multi-skilled team, you will co-ordinate and expedite activities in the workshop to assist in making the most efficient use of workshop staff, space and parts.
- Full UK driving licence
- Experienced or competent user of ERP system (e.g. Baan, SAP, IFS)
- Competent and experienced user of the Joint Asset Management and Engineering Solutions (JAMES) system
- Educated to Level 2 in National Qualification Framework (NQF) as a minimum (GCSE grade C or above, level 1 National Vocational qualification (NVQ), Level 1 diploma)
- Able to learn and use core IT system processes (e.g. ERP, LMS, JAMES)
- Ability to learn and follow production processes and techniques
- Ability to learn and follow safety standards and procedures
- Ability to be flexible to changing demands
This role would suit an Administrator who has experience of working within an engineering environment previously.
This contract is to start ASAP and will be reviewed in September 2020.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience APPLY NOW!