£100,000 OTE (Base salary + 30% Commission)
5 months ago
- The role is responsible for Measurement Sales in the UK & Ireland, Nordics and Benelux within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- He/she supports and drives the business and its strategic direction, working closely with Proposal and Business Unit engineering teams.
- He/she is also responsible for account management, business development and project pursuit activities for the allocated countries
- He/she is responsible for managing and driving the development of the opportunity funnel and front log, while insuring a qualified solutions sales cycle.
- He/she acts as a commercial & technical application front end for Measurement portfolio in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- He/she supports Local Sales activities to identify and close specific projects as part of the larger project pursuit team
- Applying the Win Strategy Process and accessing the necessary resources within the Proposals and Business Unit Engineering Teams, he/she will increase the ease of doing business for Solution pre-sales activities and order hit rate.
- Engineering degree in relevant subject matter is preferable
- Prior minimum 5 to 10 years’ sales experience in a measurement and automation project delivery organization.
- Proficiency in high accuracy Oil & Gas Measurement / Sampling applications.
- Proven ability to understand and create application challenges, concepts and solutions to provide value addition in Pre Sales activities.
- Proven ability in appropriate competencies and project pursuit
- Proven ability to achieve results
- Ability to acquire new business within existing and new customers
- English Language – Fluent
- Sales process excellence
- Project pursuit and application excellence
- Ability to build strategic partnerships within accounts
- Business and financial understanding
- Manage for growth
- Accountable for results
- Critical decision making
- Collaboration & teamwork
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the annual sales target through the maximization of business and project opportunities
- Lead and co-ordinate the efforts of resources to win qualified projects
- Co-ordination, where necessary, of Global, Pan-European and In-Country sales and BU resources, initiatives and activities
- Support the development & qualification of projects, markets and sales strategies
- Assist with the evaluation process of a qualified opportunity and represent sales in the bid/no bid decisions as part of the Win Strategy process
- Manage and drive opportunity funnel for the Digital Portfolio, including monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Proactively create opportunities , lead and/or assist in driving orders from proposed to close, as needed
- Handles objections effectively, manages a pipeline of opportunities, and negotiates effectively