£24 - 28/hour
13 days ago
Job Duration – 12 months rolling
39 core working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1.20pm
Pay Rate: £24.48/hour plus time and a half overtime after 39 hours at £36.72/hour. Salary equivalent £49-50,000 p/a
Deliverables and KPIs
- Development of exterior trim parts to meet the design spec and styling intention
- Working with styling, project management, purchasing, test and manufacturing departments to take exterior trim parts from design concept to manufacture
- Responsibility for development of exterior trim parts including, but not limited to, bumpers, side mouldings, spoilers, grilles air guides and emblems.
- Design release of parts on time and on budget
- Supplier test plan and quality management to achieve design standards
- Clear and concise reporting of concerns and part development/delivery issues.
- Automotive engineer with exterior trim development experience
- Experience of NX and TeamCenter ideally
- Ideally degree level qualified
- Valid UK/European driving license.
- Happy to travel, within UK and abroad if required.