£40 - 45,000 plus benefits
10 days ago
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for controlling facility operations at multiple local sites such as maintenance of the grounds and buildings, security, space-planning design and safety programmes in compliance with all applicable requirements.
The Facilities Manager will sit on the Senior Management Team and report directly to the Managing Director
- To project manage new construction, the purchase of new facilities and building refurbishment projects
- Design and implement class 10,000 clean room facility.
- Interacting with engineers and senior managers at multiple sites to coordinate operations of each facility, maintain conformity and provide service and support.
- Develop and implement plans for all facilities and undertake projects resulting in establishment of policy, procedures and direction.
- Experience of managing singular and/or multi manufacturing sites.
- Experience of implementing clean room production facilities; desirable but not essential
- At least 5 years’ experience in Facilities/Project management.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate and influence, internally and externally at an executive level.
- Knowledge of relevant H&S regulations
- Full UK Driving License