£35 - 37,000
4 months ago
Techniche Global are supporting an award winning, pioneering specialist in number plate recognition technology systems to appoint a Field Service Engineer. You will be responsible for pre-bid site surveys and the onsite service and installation/ commissioning of ANPR equipment.
- Site survey
- Define equipment required on site.
- Local infrastructure requirements.
- Traffic Management requirements.
- Site design.
- Configuration of equipment to be used.
- Testing of equipment prior to installation.
- Recording of configuration details.
- Installation and Commissioning.
- Installation of ANPR equipment/accessories.
- Commission of ANPR equipment.
- Diagnostics and repair of ANPR equipment.
- Replacement/Service of ANPR equipment.
- Focusing on ‘first time fix’.
- At least two years’ experience in field service customer facing role.
- ONC / HNC Electronic & Electrical engineering
- IPAF – 3a / 3b / CAP Dual (3a) Mobile Boom Operator / MEWPs
- G39 – Electrical Safety.
- NRSWA – Supervisor / Operative.
- Flexibility to travel