Reading , United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Field Service Technicians based in the Reading / Swindon/M4 Corridor.
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established company to Service and maintain suite of Petrol Station Equipment including Dispensers, Tank gauges, EPOS systems and Media solutions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily diagnostic testing, troubleshooting and repair of customer equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Take care of their own health and safety and that of others
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering HNC/HND (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Technical awareness including:-
- Experience of diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Electronic repairs
- Ability to voltage test
- Confident in the use of hand tools
- Strong customer service skills with ability to interact confidently and professionally with end customer
- Flexible approach with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence (maximum of six points or less on licences)
Flexible to stay & work away from home to suit the business
Full training will be given for this position.
- Permanent job with full training given
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Plus Others
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience APPLY NOW!