Plymouth, United Kingdom
£14.25 per hour PAYE (+Holiday & Pension)
8 months ago
Plymouth office based
£14.25 per hour PAYE (+Holiday & Pension) / £16.40 per hour if opted out
The role will support the exisiting Finance team with the implementation of a new IT system (SAP).
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of Finance processes
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Sharepoint
- Willingness to be flexible as ad-hoc tasks arise
- AAT qualification (or studying towards) - NOT ESSENTIAL but desirable
- To provide support to the Finance Functional Lead and other finance representatives during the project.
- Key responsibilities are:
- To provide an administrative support capability to the team (documentation, diary, logistics, etc.)
- To assist with project tasks such as data cleansing, preparation of training materials, etc.
- To support communications to the Finance function and management reporting during the project