£20,000 - £25,000
8 months ago
Techniche Global are looking to appoint a Finance Assistant to work with an independent kitchen retailer, based in Hedge End. This is an integral position within the company and as such you will be a key and valued member of the team.
- Undertake all Bookkeeping tasks
- VAT returns
- CIS Returns
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Set up bank payments
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Prepare Payroll
- Maintain EXCEL spreadsheet of payroll analysis
- Post payroll journal to system
- All invoicing and debtor/creditor management
- Manage petty cash
- Provide monthly reports on key financials
- Perform Job Costing Reports
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the smooth running of the finance department
- You will need to be very proficient in Sage 50 and ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- You will need to be proficient in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, etc.
- Be extremely friendly, professional and helpful when dealing directly with customers and suppliers.
- Experience within the Kitchen/Bathroom industry a great advantage but not essential.
- Be willing to learn quickly and hit the ground running.
- Be able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving License and full access to your own vehicle preferrable (mileage will be paid if travel is necessary).
Additional office admin tasks:
- Answering the phones, Message taking
- Contacting suppliers and customers with queries/updates
- Sending out invoices and receipts
- Occasional PA tasks for MD
- Incoming and outgoing Post
- Filing and Organising Office Paperwork
- Stationery and office supplies
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!