Bristol , United Kingdom
up to £340 per day Ltd or £260 per day PAYE
9 months ago
We have a new opportunity for a Finance Project Manager to join a multinational engineering defence company, based in Bristol. This is an initial 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for discrete finance project work across three transactional intensive fleet management contracts, whilst supporting the day to day functions. Delivery of process improvement to drive tangible time saving benefits, and improve accuracy of data will be key elements of this role.
- Project manage reduction of aged billing transactions liaising with operational teams, AP and suppliers.
- Deliver improvements to Budget and Forecast models allowing total contract position to be updated monthly minimising manual iterations
- Review month end processes to ensure data is collated, transacted and reported on efficiently and accurately
- Provide support on appraising growth opportunities
- Provide support to the Management Accountant on day to day activities covering P and L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Manage system migration project on contract Billing Engine
- Support Business Unit system migration project to SAP
Experience and Qualifications
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or similar
- High level of computer literacy (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Competent on SAP or equivalent ERP
- Proven experience of running P & L, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!