Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
£52,000 - £57,000 + Bonus, Medical, Private Pension & Benefits
3 months ago
£50,000 - £57,000
Company Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Work Locality: Home based during Pandemic. Flexible working following the pandemic (home / office mixed).
Techniche Global are working with a Global Technology Engineering organisation to appoint a Financial Controller. This is one of 6 Engineering offices across the UK. The company has a global reach with offices dotted across Europe, Middle East, Asia & the Americas.
This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager of this Plant & Engineering facility. Being responsible for all financial activities of the site, supporting the manufacturing operations and projects. The position will work very closely with he local managements team consisting of plant operations, project execution teams and engineering groups.
- Full qualified to either ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- A minimum of 5 years experience in either:
- Cost Accounting
- Project Accounting
- Develop and manage financial business plans and forecasts for the business
- Standard costing development and maintenance, including standard cost calculations, variance analyses and operational efficiency tracking
- Review all major tenders (risks and opportunities), contractual terms and evaluate impact on IBT associated with pricing in bids
- Preparation and analysis of month end accounting and reporting
- Liaise with Financial shared services to monitor all payables and receivables related to plant operations and assist in meeting cash flow objectives.
- Support and review of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Support statutory Audit
- Project Control activities
- Detailed review of projects during the monthly project reviews and at month end
- Support POC – Percentage of Completion revenue recognition
- Monitor and enforce internal controls and compliance