£ 16 - 19/hour - Up to £36,500 salary comparator
over 1 year ago
An experienced Health and Safety Advisor is required for an established engineering firm based in Plymouth.
This post is for a 3-6 month fixed term contract solution.
- Support the provision of a comprehensive SHE service to the business units, providing guidance and support to the managers on all SHE matters.
- Compilation and review of safety and environmental management systems in line with accredited standards (ISO 14001/ OHSAS18001)
- Provide accurate and on time S, H & E reports and statistics
- Help develop Company S, H & E objectives, policies, procedures and standards
- Recommend policy and standards improvement
- Recommend improvements in line with ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Ideally experience within engineering, manufacturing or construction related industies or similar.
- Working knowledge of both ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standards
- Technical understanding of S, H & E legislation
- NEBOSH certified or working towards NEBOSH qualification or similar.