Walsall, United Kingdom
£500 - 550/day
3 months ago
An experienced Head of Finance/Finance Business Partner is required for a manufacturing organisation based in Walsall.
The company are a circa £30million turnover business, part of a larger group with a multi-national presence.
As Head of Finance you would be responsible for all aspects of finance activity within the business stream. This is a strategically focussed role with an emphasis on driving the business forward and making a positive impact on the top and bottom line of the business stream.
This position has the option to be a temp to perm position or a straight permanent position with a package circa £80 – 90,000, providing a maximum one month notice in your current role.
- Provide a strategic and commercial overview and leadership to the finance department
- Lead the development of the financial solution for growth opportunities
- Supervision and management of the finance team to ensure Business Unit, Divisional and Group requirements are met (e.g. weekly cash forecasts, monthly and annual accounts, budgets, rolling forecasts and strategic plans)
- To present competently to senior management and negotiate effectively with customers and suppliers
- Creates a culture of high performance and people management and actively manages poor performance
- Deliver sustainable business growth in line with budget
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with at least 5+ years PQE
- High level of computer literacy (incl. Advanced Excel)
- Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience