Plymouth, United Kingdom
£55 - 70,000
25 days ago
We currently have a unique and rare opportunity to hold a key position with a leading manufacturing company in Plymouth who are seeking a permanent Head of HSE.
This is integral role to the business, reporting to the Director of HS&E.
- Lead the development of company HS&E objectives, policies, procedures and standards
- Leading the completion of independent safety and assurance audits in line with an agreed programme
- Align safety and environmental management systems ISO 14001/ OHSAS18001 & latterly 45001
- Leading the completion of independent safety and assurance audits
- Member of IOSH, minimum Grad(IOSH) working towards CMIOSH
- NEBOSH Dip or equivalent (NVQL 4/5 NCRQ etc.)
- Demonstrable history of working within a manufacturing/or similar industry
- Lead auditor trained
- Working knowledge of both ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standards
Further responsibilities and duties will be discussed on application and at interview.