£32/hour PAYE (Limited Rates also available)
24 days ago
- Responsible for the management and delivery of H&S support to the Clyde site reporting to the Head of SHEQS.
- Lead the ongoing development of the Safety Management System within the overall Business Management System (BMS) to ensure continued compliance of the relevant HS&E Legislation, Authorised Conditions and ISO standards.
- Provide the Head of SHEQS with assurance that the arrangements in place for planning, organisation, monitoring and review of Health & Safety preventative and protective compliance standards, meets or exceeds the relevant statutory provisions and contractual obligations.
- Ensure all conventional H&S events (accidents/incidents) records and statistics are maintained to ensure compliance with both company policy and external reporting requirement
- MUST HAVE VALID SC Clearance
- Significant experience in H&S Management in an appropriate high hazard and formally regulated environment.
- Relevant engineering degree and Chartered Engineer and Member of accredited Institute.