Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Our client is at the forefront of providing industrial automation and information technology. Working with leading brands, their mission is to expand Human Possibility by combining the imaginations of people with the intelligence of machines.
They are now looking for a Bi-lingual Customer Experience Advisors who is fluent in English and Hebrew, to work with their international clients. This role will be based in Milton Keynes.
As a Customer Experience Advisor, you are passionate about customer service and interacting with customers to answer questions, resolve issues and deliver a great customer experience every time! Working in a dynamic environment, where no 2 days are the same, you embrace change and thrive on the challenge of delivering the best possible outcomes for customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Interacting with customers to deliver pre-sales and post-sales support by providing 1st call resolution for the majority of customer queries, owning the resolution of complex cases and resolving customer complaints with the aim to deliver increased customer loyalty
- Responding to and processing customer requests in a timely manner to ensure these requests are resolved and followed up as appropriate, escalating when required
- Being the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders
- Achieving personal and business goals in alignment with our Customer Service KPI’s
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
- You have a strong passion for delivering great customer service
- Enthusiastic to work in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent communicator at all levels (in person, written, telephone)
- Great attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Min 2 years’ experience in a dynamic customer service environment
- Availability to work flexible schedules in order to cover customer’s business hours.
If you are interested and have the skills required please APPLY NOW!