Rosyth, United Kingdom
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for HR Associate to work with a leading Engineering Defence company in Rosyth. You will provide administrative support to the HR Function on a variety of processes and activities, such as delivery of accurate, efficient and effective administration. Duties include all transaction HR activities, HR system updates, and data upkeep and maintenance.
Reporting in to the HR Shared Services Manager this role will interact with HR Advisors, Line Managers, employees, and externals to the company, to:
- Ensure transactional administration relating to starters, leavers, employee changes, absence, recruitment, employee status updates, etc. are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure processes and activities are carried out to all business standards and where necessary within all legislative requirements, e.g. data protection, employment, environmental, etc.
- Provide information to HR Advisors, line managers, and employees on all activities within the HR Shared Service Centre as and when required.
- Carry out activities as the first point of contact for all HR queries through multiple channels, respond and deal with these enquiries or where necessary escalate to others
- Provide updates, process requests and forms to meet schedules and timetables as required.
- Provide support to the HR department, as required, such that departmental obligations and objectives are achieved
- This role will sit within Band 1 of the CIPD Professional Map. A relevant business administration or Level 3 CIPD qualification would be beneficial or relevant experience.
- You will have a good understanding of HR Policy and Processes that impact the day to day role of the HR Administrator and those that must be followed, and an understanding of employment law.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!