Faslane, United Kingdom
£30.00 - £50.00 per hour (Ltd Outside of IR35)
about 1 year ago
Location: Faslane, Clyde, Scotland
Hours: 37 per week
Duration: 9 Months initially
Rate: £30-50 per hour (Limited outside of IR35)
EXISITING SC SEUCIRTY CLEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE (Valid & used within the last 12 months)
Techniche are working with a large Engineering Technology contractor who are seeking an HR Consultant to be based on site at the Faslane Naval Base on the Clyde in Scotland.
This will initially be for a period of 9 months.
The role is to provide HR expertise within a management organisation transformation project team at HMNB Clyde, near Helensburgh.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
• Input to organisation design
• TU consultation / negotiation skills eg demarcation, multi-skilling, mobility, allowances etc.
• Skills evaluation
• T&Cs review/revision and costings
• Training / skills gap analysis
• Staff / employee changes
• Make / Buy assessment with potential TUPE implication
• Recruitment of individuals in to new posts
• Management of redeployment and potential redundancies
• Job/Role development with new Heads of Department (HoD)s, Job Evaluation etc.
Further details and amore in-depth job description can be provided upon application