Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Up to £475/day PAYE
4 months ago
Role: HR Manager
Rate: £450 - £550/day UMB or PAYE up to £422.29 (Gross PAYE rate up to £475/day with holiday accrual included)
Techniche Global are working with an engineering defence contractor to appoint a HR Manager to assist in the transition of a business unit acquisition process. You will be the main contact between both parties for any queries and escalation, so must be confident and knowledgeable to make the right decisions for the business.
Work closely with the business area’s senior leaders, and sitting on the leadership team, you will develop a HR agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the business area to help build organisational and people capabilities. Working with the business to shape and implement effective HR strategies and activities, drawing on your unique knowledge as people professionals.
- Line Management responsibilities for the HR Team.
- Responsible for the relationship between HR and the business area and own the client relationship.
- Manage the HR aspects of the trade union relationship including the annual negotiated salary review.
- Support organisation effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to business area strategy.
- Responsible for linking the business area in to the Parent company and fostering good working relationships and consistency of approach.
- Lead the HR vision for the business area, including role modelling great personal and team leadership.
- Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support the business area people strategy and objectives.
- Use and understand organisation’s tools and policies, engaging with business area clients effectively to ensure their use across the business area.
- Chartered MCIPD, or equivalent educational achievement (Level 7) plus experience.
- Extensive relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organisation(s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships).
- Extensive experience of working within a Unionised environment
- Extensive experience of managing negotiated pay review cycles from concept to implementation.
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes.
- Is personally credible, can provide examples at senior levels /multiple disciplines across the organisation that validate HR expertise and how strategic aims have been met.
- Experience of providing strategic and operational HR advice and guidance to management.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Ability to provide commercially focused HR solutions.
- Aviation industry experience would also be desirable.