Oundle, United Kingdom
8 months ago
Techniche Global are working with a manufacturer in Peterborough to appoint an Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will ensure the highest operating standards are developed, implemented, and enhanced in line with business and company values.
An ample subject knowledge combined with demonstrable leadership qualities and interpersonal skills enables you to work with all departments to inspire others to make shift changes in their thinking and approach.
- Day-to-day development of the Health & Safety strategy and procedure whilst also providing technical support and advice at all levels within the business.
- Engage with all stakeholders and embed a positive EHS Culture with demonstrable benefits.
- Promote a culture that ensures continuous improvement through a proactive identification of business risks through creation of suitable and sufficient risk assessments.
- Drive effective strategies, plans and processes that work towards the achievement of the long-term Health & Safety objectives
- Working closely with senior management, continue our efforts to extend current proactive behaviours towards identifying, managing and minimising risk across our business.
- Analyse accident & near miss data – produce trends & Reports.
- Track progress of Concern & Corrective Action Reports, ensuring containment actions remain in place.
- Confident and energetic, driven by delivering measurable results.
- Pragmatic, hands on approach when required.
- Assertive yet open to alternatives.
- Resilient, self-disciplined, and self-motivated.
- Able to embrace and implement change.
- Proactive with a passionate attitude to improving standards.
- Credible with ability to manage detail and see the bigger picture.
- Customer focused, Relationship building/rapport
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Influencing and innovative