Bletchley, United Kingdom
£20,000 - £22,000
4 months ago
Role: Import Export Coordinator
Duration: Initially 6 months
Techniche are working with an Engineering Technology company based in Bletchley.
We are looking for an Import Export Coordinator to:
- Liaise with internal customers within MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) purchasing team and the Asset Management team to ensure correct classification of all parts, this is to include HTS (commodity code) and ECCN.
- Providing clearance information to freight forwarders.
- Review shipping invoices for accuracy.
- Maintain records of all classifications.
- Maintain import records for all MRO cross border shipments.
- Maintain shipping cost records.
Education and/or Experience
- O-level, CSE or GCSE educated
- A minimum of 2 years international import/export support administration experience.
- Familiarity with Customs import requirements in the UK and overall knowledge of international trade procedures.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent sense of urgency required.
- SAP knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet manipulation is required.