UK Wide, United Kingdom
£50,000 - £70,000 (Home Based, 15% Bonus, Car, Private Healthcare, Pension, Benefits)
11 months ago
Industrial Automation Consultant & Key Account Manager
Car, Private Healthcare, Pension & Benefits
Homebased with 60% travel
Techniche Global are working in partnership with a Global Industrial Automation organisation. The company is seeking an experience Industrial Automation professional to manage a portfolio of Key Accounts which are blue-chip customers.
The role would suit someone from a technical background or a sales background, but has worked within Industrial Automation, Manufacturing Technology, Instrumentation, Drives, Sensors etc.
The position will be the focal point for key stake holders at customer organisations to ensure the adoption and usage of products, systems and subscriptions from the organisation. This will include service and maintenance contracts, software services, training packages, repair and upgrade subscriptions.
Whilst also identifying with customers their need for expanded services from within the portfolio of services available. Identifying growth areas within engineering and technology to grow the account and the subscriptions / service contracts in place.
- Manage targets for renewals and growth associated to all contracts and software subscriptions within a portfolio of multi-site based accounts across countries/regions.
- Uses data and workflow information to execute Onboarding, Adoption, Expansion, and Renewal motions relevant to each account in portfolio
- Demonstrated growth within existing accounts
- Responsible for understanding customer data and industry/application-specific insights to recommend changes or additions to existing contract and subscription scope that can improve the outcomes a customer can obtain. Use such recommends to initiate an Expand Motion in conjunction with Sales.
- Guides customers through complex journeys involving not only services contracts but IoT subscriptions, IaaS, etc.
- Foster a cohesive team environment with Sales, Delivery and Distributor team members on behalf of customer. Collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Provide feedback to the portfolio team to ensure customer feedback is built into service offerings
- Takes ownership in overall development including technical, commercial and personal by having a documented plan
- Minimum 8 years working with customers in a commercial and/or technical capacity
- Intimate Knowledge on how engineering services are structured and delivered to customers
- Leads customers through complex journeys, involving not only services contracts but subscriptions (IoT software, IaaS, etc).
- High level of expertise in one or more industry sectors (manufacturing, life sciences, utilities, energy, FMCG, food & bev etc)
- Communicates value delivered to client by contract engagements at an executive level both internally and at the customer