Portsmouth, United Kingdom
£180 - 205/day
8 months ago
The Instructional Designer will be working with a Defence engineering company based in Portsmouth who are seeking someone for an initial 3 month contract.
Work will be initially completed at company offices in Portsmouth with future remote working potential.
As the company’s internal processes move towards self-help learning they need to migrate a lot of content to Wiki Pages and the task of the Trainer will be to re-write old content utilising skills and experience with tools such as SharePoint MS.
- Complete defined deliverables adhering to timelines and objectives
- Responsible for content development ensuring consistency with Applications Training approach
- Perform QA on training materials
- All solutions delivered should be to an agreed standard using agreed industry methodologies
- Create all materials and documentation to agreed standards
- Experience of Instructional Design or writing and producing training/learning content
- Working in a challenging and complex organisation and demonstrable experience of enabling organisational, business and technical change
- Working knowledge of SuccessFactors and SAP HR
- Good working knowledge of Sharepoint
- Any video creation experience using Captivate would be an advantage
The role will be subject to security clearance so candidates must have lived and worked in the UK for the last 5 years.