Southampton, United Kingdom
£20,000 Pro Rata
8 months ago
Administrator (Orders & Shipping)
6 month contract initially
Immediate start during COVID19
Home based during COVID19, then office based in Southampton
Techniche Global are supporting a local Southampton based manufacturing company with appointing a new administrator for their international shipping and order department.
The role will be to assist the international account managers dealing with shipping, freight, invoices, documentation, order processing and liaison with customers across the globe.
- Previous experience of arranging shipping internationally for consignments, products, items.
- Exposure to international logistics & freight for orders.
- Knowledge of documentation required for international shipping
- Experience using a company ERP/MRP ordering system (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365, SAP, Oracle etc)
- To establish & maintain excellent communication with all International distributors and freight forwarders.
- To ensure that all international orders received are checked for correct part numbers and pricing, entered onto the system in a timely manner, processed efficiently and accurately and despatched correctly, liaising with production and any other departments as required. This includes collating all proof of export documentation.
- To support colleagues in ensuring that all technical, marketing and general enquiries from current and potential distributors are answered effectively, liaising with all other departments within the company as necessary.
- To support planning of international trade shows and management and delivery of demo stock and literature.
- To assist with regulatory submissions and collating of all relevant documents in conjunction with the Regulatory Affairs dept.
- To assist with processing of repairs and complaints, ensuring that products are processed and returned in a timely manner.
- To assist in desk research, mailings and other general administration as required to ensure the day to day functioning of the department.