Milton Keynes, United States
3 months ago
Techniche are working with an Engineering Technology company based in Bletchley.
We are looking for an Inventory Controller to process the ordering of component parts for the European Remanufacturing Centre. The successful candidate will be accountable for the stock control of component parts and for planning of inventory (in the corporate ERP system).
- Planning of inventory in the corporate ERP system and converting of purchase orders/stock transfer orders requisitions.
- Processing the ordering of component parts for their European Remanufacturing Centre operation upon request from the department manager, department supervisor or test engineering team.
- Accountable for the stock control of component parts, reporting potential over and under stock holdings, part obsolescence’s and expediting of parts delivery.
- Responsible for daily review of the ERC holds list ensuring all component requirements are ordered and for informing the relevant team leads when parts are received, and order has come off hold.
- Responsible for returning incorrect or faulty parts and sourcing replacements.
- Responsible for the collation of information for various spreadsheets for KPI and financial reporting.
- When component parts are identified as a shortage or new parts are required for stock the Inventory Controller is responsible for all steps from placing of the order through to delivery.
- Arranging the return to the supplier for any incorrect or faulty parts and for chasing replacement items.
- Spreadsheet administration is a major part of the duties and MUST be completed on time each month to report KPI’s and financial information to management. It is recommended the spreadsheets are fully completed daily.
- GCSE Maths and English
- Previous MRP stock control planning experience in manufacturing or repair environment
- MS-Office Excel and Word
- SAP experience
This is offered on an initial 3 month contract, with possibility for extension/permanent employment. Hours of work are Monday - Thursday (8am - 5pm) and Friday (8am - 1pm).