£40 - 55/hour
7 months ago
Working with a leading MOD contractor, the IT and Software Trainer will be responsible for preparing and delivering training courses to the Ministry of Defence and industry partners.
The focus of the training will include solutions, database applications, through to big data and analytics.
- Design and write training programmes and training materials.
- Deliver training in different forms – 1 to 1, classroom, floor walking also via MS Teams.
- Deliver training courses, user documentation and support user acceptance testing with internal and external customers.
- Proven work experience as an IT Trainer, Technical trainer or similar role
- Aptitude for IT and an up-to-date knowledge of common applications and systems
- Experience in designing course materials
- Good business and technical authoring skills and able to develop effective training and user documentation
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Significant IT/software training experience
The post will include expensed travel in the UK and therefore a UK driving license will be required.