7 months ago
We are looking for an IT Project Manager, with experience of application delivery to join a multinational engineering defence company, based in Devonport.
As IT Project Manager you will deliver business value from IT projects.
- Ensuring the implementation of structured project management processes to ensure the effective delivery of business value from IT projects;
- Assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately;
- Tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers;
- Maintaining a full set of documentation as required by the IT Project Management Process for each project
- Coordinating communication with all areas of the business that impact the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed;
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager and Business Relationship Manager in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritise opportunities for business improvement.
Qualification and Experience:
- Software application Project Management essential
- Microsoft Project experience essential (and Project Server preferred)
- Experienced IT professional, focused on being a part of a cost effective and efficient project delivery team
- Minimum of five years’ demonstrable Project Management experience
- Infrastructure Project Management desirable
- PRINCE/APM or equivalent certification
- Experience of managing 4/5 projects simultaneously
This is an initial 6 month contract with possibility for extension. Rate is £401.89 LTD/Umbrella (this role is inside IR35).
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!