Hook, United Kingdom
£30,000 - £36,000/annum
about 1 year ago
Working with an innovative engineering company with industry leading technology, a Technical Support Engineer is required to work closely with new and existing customers.
Your role will be based at the company's headquarters in Hook, Hampshire, with occassional travel to customer sites in the UK and occasionally abroad.
- Provide technical support to current and future customer base on company IT hardware and software products
- Use all forms of communication to resolve issues logged, from the UK headquarters.
- Instruct new and existing customers on products and services over the phone and face to face as required.
- Attend installations of products in highly regulated safety critical environment such as highways.
Full training will be given on products, including additional training for HSE, ISO etc will also be provided when needed.
Experience and Knowledge
- Skills in the following areas will be highly desired:
- Windows/Linux/iOS/Android Operating Systems
VMWare/Citrix/GUI and command line
Networking inc TCPIP/DHC/DNS/WINS LAN/VLAN/VPN/WAN/RF Radio/Mobile Comms
Hardware inc Fault finding, RAID Array, Installation.
Role will include attractive company benefits and use of pool car for customer visits.