Newbury , United Kingdom
£21-£24,000 per annum
8 months ago
Techniche are excited to appoint a Junior Designer to work with a leading technology and telecommunications B2B Marketing Agency. The role is currently home based but will be split between home and office-based in Newbury, Berkshire in the future
As a Junior Designer within this dynamic and talented team, you will support across campaigns both internally and for a range of their B2B tech and telco clients.
You will be creating assets across both online and offline media, with a particular focus on social media assets for a range of our clients. You will also support our own marketing efforts, with the creation of social assets, campaign assets, landing page design and more.
To succeed, you will thrive in a fast paced, energetic working environment and approach your work with a great problem-solving approach and a can-do attitude. The team are passionate, they love learning and sharing their knowledge.
To thrive at this agency, you will need to have a professional attitude to deadlines, good problem-solving abilities, excellent teamwork and communication skills.
You will need to be self-motivated with a methodical approach to projects and eager to learn new skills and work closely with the rest of the team.
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and XD
- Experience creating static and animated social content, including gifs
- Previous experience working in a creative role
- Experience working to brand guidelines previously, ensuring a consistent brand identity
- A can-do and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working across different projects, a good multi-tasker
- Enjoy staying up to date with new trends
- Good communication skills with internal stakeholders on individual projects
- Experience creating designed PPT / word templates
- Basic artworking knowledge
- A relevant degree is highly advantageous but not essential, as you may have gained your knowledge other ways.