Croydon, United Kingdom
£30,000 DOE + Benefits
3 months ago
Logistics Coordinator – Customer Service Representative (Fluent Polish, German or Italian)
Permanent, full-time (flexi hours & half day Friday)
Office based in Croydon (COVID 19 safe environment), great transport links.
Salary: Up to £30kpa + Benefits
Must have: Polish, German or Italian language skills, Logistics experience, B2B Customer Service experience
Techniche are working with a Global manufacturing organisation based in Croydon. We are supporting them with appointing a number of Customer Service Representatives for advanced logistics roles.
Fluent Polish or German is essential for this position.
Based in Croydon, our client supply blue-chip brands across the globe. This role will involve liaison with various parts of this international organisation across different countries, as well as having a front-line role with customers.
This role is working within a fast paced, dynamic and proactive team of 7-10 Customer Service Representatives. There will be numerous opportunities for future progression within the business, as promotion and advancement are celebrated. This role will eventually include leadership of other, more junior team members.
- Knowledge of logistics, transport or shipping coordination.
- Experience of customer service within a B2B (Business to Business, or commercial) environment.
- Experience of customs documentation.
- Experience of leading, mentoring or supervising staff.
- Customer focused and collaborative approach to work with strong numerical, organisational and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - Excel and Word.
- Fluency in Polish, German or Italian.
Role Duties / Responsibilities:
- Being the first contact for customers with all forms of queries, orders, enquires etc.
- Liaising directly with all areas of the organisation to ensure effective despatch of goods
- Coordinating with logistics and drivers for delivery and transport routes
- Working to agreed standards and service level agreements to provide customer service excellence for the organisation and for the despatch and processing of orders.
- Supporting other team members and colleagues on information exchange structures with different departments.
- Monitoring customer accounts, initiating and following credit control procedures.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers and internal departments.