Croydon, United Kingdom
£38,000 - £47,000 per annum Plus Benefits (All overtime paid (1.5x & 2x))
13 days ago
£38,000 - £47,000 per annum Plus Benefits
All overtime paid (1.5x & 2x)
Half day Friday
2 Roles Available. 1x Days & 1x Continental Shifts (days & nights)
Week 1 – 6.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Thursday (with a 35 minute unpaid break)
Week 2 – 8.00am to 5pm Monday to Thursday (with a 35 minute unpaid break)
Every Friday will be 7.45am to 1.35pm
Continental Shift Role:
2 days 2 nights
Techniche are working with a large global Manufacturing organisation based in Croydon. The company are seeking a number of maintenance engineers for roles supporting production plant equipment and building facilities.
There are 2 roles available. The days role has a salary of £38-40k with all overtime paid. The days & Nights role has a salary of up to £47k with all overtime paid.
The role requires a good blend of Electrical or Mechanical skills with a history of maintenance. Any sector or industry can be considered.
• Experience in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering as a Technician or Engineer
• Substantial industrial / practical experience in a multi-skilled role (Electrical and mechanical maintenance).
• Experienced in both Electrical and Mechanical fault finding.
• Experienced in problem analysis and continuous improvement.
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Mitsubishi / Siemens’ knowledge.
• Understanding and knowledge of SCADA systems.