Plymouth (& Home Based), United Kingdom
£26.00 - £30.00 per hour (LTD - outside of IR35)
22 days ago
Management Accountant (Home & Office Based)
Location: Plymouth & Home Based (Blended depending on business need), will need to be based locally to Plymouth for office visits at short notice.
Hours: 36 per week
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £26.00 - £30.00 per hour (LTD - outside of IR35) (PAYE Also available)
Techniche are working with a large Engineering Technology contractor who are seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant for a period of initially 6 months.
- Good communication skills with staff at multiple levels throughout the business and from various backgrounds.
- Strong analytical skills,
- The ability to work with large amounts of data, usually from Microsoft Excel & BPC, to create information to be submitted to the Group Company and to be used by the Financial Director.
- Motivated and flexible to support peaks in the workload with the ability to manage deadlines.
- Requires an eye for detail as well as ensuring the integrity of the data being submitted.
- Experience of using SAP reporting tools
This role will support the Finance Director with all monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes.
Ensuring the best quality financial data for the business unit is submitted and reviewed on a monthly basis using the Group reporting system, (SAP).
The role will require close collaboration with the wider finance team and direct liaison with the Finance Director.
- Support the month end reporting process
- Review and validate the monthly and quarterly reporting submissions for
- Manage the commentary around reporting information. Describing and ensuring relevant notes are available
- Support with the financial Audits
- Support and prepare the monthly accounts and analysis
- Quarterly forecast and budget preparation
Further details and a more in-depth job description can be provided upon application