Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
£25,000 - £30,000
about 1 month ago
Home Based with occasional office visits to Milton Keynes
Geography: To Live within a 2 hour commute of Milton Keynes
1 year Fixed Term Contract initially
Techniche have a fantastic opportunity for a junior Marketing professional to Join a Global Technology organisation.
This role would suit a graduate or Junior Marketeer with 1-3 years experience in industry.
Our client are a Global Systems and Engineering Company that work for Blue Chip Manufacturing and Production companies. Their customers include large Oil & Gas sector operators, Blue Chip Automotive Manufacturers and many Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods companies.
This opportunity will be to join them on an initial 1-year fixed term contract supporting the implementation of a new Account Based Marketing program. The role is then expected to extend or convert to a permanent position after the first initial year.
This role will be almost exclusively coordination and will suit someone who likes to project manage, coordinate and liaise with various internal teams to ensure the effective delivery of this project.
The role will involve liaising with senior colleague and stakeholders across the business, as well as coordinating 3rd party marketing vendors who will be delivering the detailed product.
- Graduate within a Marketing related course or 1-3 years experience in a marketing related role
- An interest or experience in digital marketing
- Any exposure or knowledge of Account Based Marketing (ABM) would be advantageous
- An interest to pursue a marketing coordination role, rather than a hands on design role (this position is very much coordination and managing a project/campaign, rather than detail design and implementation).
- A confident attitude, strong communication skills and able to liaise and interact with senior management colleagues in a professional manner.
- Excellent organisation skills for keeping on top of deadlines, project milestones, chasing agreed actions and following up on tasks.
- Contribute to the campaign design of Account Based Marketing (ABM) 1-2-1 programs
- Lead on project execution of ABM campaigns
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- ABM workshops: Setup workshop, write meeting minutes and actions, follow up with team
- Support with the creation / optimisation of processes aligned with each step of the ABM programs
- Support with creation / optimisation of working files and templates
- Ensure core ABM team is being updated with upcoming ABM workshops, activates, results, reports, information
- Book in regular meetings, capture and ensure actions are followed up
- Ensure project assets are received on time from external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Support with the preparation of ABM program presentations
- Work with internal Data Analysist to get the ABM campaign reports created and delivered on time