Romsey , United Kingdom
£30,000 - £40,000
11 days ago
Techniche Global are working with a specialist manufacturer, to appoint a highly driven Marketing Manager. The company are one of very few companies in Europe that design and manufacture high voltage batteries, working across exciting applications such as motorsport, subsea, automotive and industrial.
They offer a flexible working week based around core hours and you will be joining the growing sales and marketing team, to create and manage the marketing plan, manage trade shows and advertising, be responsible for all customer facing materials, manage website content and launch new products.
This is a permanent role, based in Romsey with a salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
In this all-encompassing hands-on role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing; from creating and managing the execution of the marketing plan to managing the content and operations of its websites.
If you are highly motivated, passionate and focused, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting role. You will be working within a fast-growing company, in one of the fastest growing industries, aiming to launch a whole host of new products to the market in 2022 and beyond.
- Create and manage the execution of the marketing plan
- Constantly seek ways to make the marketing function as sustainably as it can be
- Responsible for ALL customer facing sales materials
- Responsible for website content
- Responsible for website operations
- Seeking ways to constantly improve the customer experience
- Identify, arrange and attend trade shows in the UK and abroad
- Responsible for launching new products
- Managing the creation and control of marketing materials
- Responsible for brand management including packaging
- Manage social media channels
- Provide regular reports to senior members of staff on progress
- A degree or higher education in a relevant field
- Thirst to learn and adapt, whilst being highly resourceful
- Ability to interpret technical language
It would be advantageous to have experience in the following:
- Competence and knowledge equivalent of at least 3 years industry experience in a marketing role
- Experience using wordpress
- Experience administering E-commerce websites
- A fundamental understanding of SEO
- Experience using google marketing products
- Experience writing website content
- Experience either designing or managing the creation of marketing materials
- A creative eye but also strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Basic Adobe suite skills would be beneficial