Home / Remote Based with occasional site travel, United Kingdom
£32.50 Per Hour (Limited Company - Outside IR35)
over 1 year ago
Home / Remote Based
Occasional UK travel to secure sites
£32.50 per hour (LTD Outside IR35)
3 months intiially
Valid SC Clearance Essential (used within the last 12 months)
Techniche have an urgent Contract Assignment available for a Materials Planner to assist with the provision of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for a secure government site.
This role will be remote / home based and will involve occasional travel to sites as and when required.
1. To help schedule utilisation of PPE during lockdown and when restrictions ease.
2. Work with stakeholders to ensure that the demand for PPE is understood in terms of types of PPE required for different roles, how long PPE can be used before needing to be replaced etc
3. Provide daily reporting on stock levels, number of days stock & volumes on order.
4. Work with procurement to ensure Supply outpaces Demand.
5. The post-holder will need require to have excellent analytical & Excel skills
6. Some work will need to be performed on-site but then remote working should be possible with site visits as and when required