Holyhead, United Kingdom
£16.07 PAYE (£2.89 shift allowance (applicable if required to work late shift in Depth)).
4 months ago
Rate: £16.07 PAYE (£2.89 shift allowance (applicable if required to work late shift in Depth)).
Location: RAF Valley
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 42 per week (Mon – Thurs)
Security: BPSS + DBS (can take up to 6 weeks)
Fast Jet Maintenance experience / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering Contingent workers coming onto the Hawk Contracts Minimum requirement:
- Current Human Factors Certification, valid for 2 years
- For Avionics Techs EWIS 1&2, valid for 1 year (EWIS is wiring husbandry)
- For Mech Techs EWIS 3, 4, & 5, valid for 1 year
- Proof of experience and currency on aircraft
- Proof of Aerospace Engineering qualification in the relevant discipline, and assimilation into dual skill, i.e. AV/Elect, Prop/AF
- We need individuals to have proof of completion of an Engineering qualification, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications, an academic qualification for this role is a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical related discipline and relevant experience for the role they have applied for.