6 months ago
We are seeking a Mechanical Supervisor to work at the Culham Nuclear Fusion Research Center for a leading Defence and Nuclear contractor.
This is an initial short term contract to start as soon as possible.
- Allocate labour and resources on the site works in a manner consistent with the programme for the works
- Operate within agreed systems/procedures applicable to the work of the site
- Set standards and expectations in line with company initiatives
- Liaise and communicate with the client and/or contractor on any aspects that are appropriate.
- Ensure that only suitably qualified and experience personnel (SQEP) are used for the work in hand
- Ensure that employees under yourr control know and understand the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Ensure that protective clothing and equipment is issued to employees as required
Further information will be discussed at interview. The role will include site working.