Aldermaston, United Kingdom
£34 - £45/hour
almost 2 years ago
The role of Mechanical Supervisor will be based at one of the UK's leading nuclear sites, to develop and implement site mechanical arrangements across all aspects of site activities (e.g. Installation, Commissioning, Operations).
The Mechanical Supervisor will supervise mechanical installation/maintenance activities for the MENSA project, ensuring work is effectively controlled and co-ordinated to minimise delays and costs in meeting construction programme dates.
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in mechanical installation environment is a must.
• IOSH Managing Safely
• CSCS Card in appropriate discipline
• Site Supervisor Safety Training Course (SSSTC)
• NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
• 10 years Mechanical experience, preferably 5 of which as Foreman/Supervisor, and 3 of these on site - covering Installation/Maintenance topics
• Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation
• Interpret and work to Mechanical Diagrams and Drawings
• Experience of working in a highly regulated industry
SC level clearance will be required due to the highly regulated industry the role is active in.