UK (Home Based), United Kingdom
£65,000 - £70,000 + 10% Bonus, Company Car, Healthcare, Pension & Company Benefits
10 months ago
National Sales Manager (Key Accounts)
10% Annual Bonus
Car, Health care, pension, company benefits
Location: 40% Travel, can be based anywhere in England
Techniche are working closely with a Global Technology Engineering organisaiton who are seeking to appoint a new Sales Leader. The role will be overseeing a team of 15-20 Key Account Managers, who have portfolios of existing bluechip customer accounts.
The team is targeted at retaining, growing and expanding key account contract / subscription renewals for engineering and software services. Sectors covered include Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, Heavy Industries etc.
Strong sales and key customer account management leadership is essential. Being able to coach, mentor and direct this team of key account managers to achieve their retention and growth goals.
The role will be based from our clients HQ, but will cover the UK and some team members in Northern/Central Europe (40% travel)
- Leads a team of Key Account Managers responsible for Adoption, Expansion and Renewal of contracts and subscriptions.
- Implements Regional Strategy for Customer Success Organization into area of responsibility to ensure customers achieve their business outcomes within area of responsibility
- Responsible for the management of all contracts & SW subscriptions within area of responsibility
- Responsible for driving revenue through managed service contracts (including renewals and upsells)
- Responsible for understanding customer data and insights and ensuring that they are translated to value delivered to customer and properly communicated (to customer) on a periodic basis.
- Provide feedback to the portfolio team to ensure customer feedback is built into service offerings.
- Co-manage channel relationships as they pertain to customer success within area of responsibility
- Communicates with services delivery teams to help ensure an optimal customer experience
- Experience with understanding customer buying behaviors & processes
- Have intimate knowledge on how services are organized and delivered – Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate others to make customers successful
- Deep knowledge on sales process and cycle – Ability to collaborate and build trust with sales.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of the organization
- Comprehending the needs and requirements of customers in order to bring strategic value to them. Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Experience meeting demanding deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to work with cross functional teams