Up to £22k
10 days ago
ARE YOU EXTREMELY ORGANISED, METICULOUS AND HAVE AN OUTSTANDING EYE FOR DETAIL? ARE YOU RENOWNED FOR BEING A PERFECTIONIST AND HAVE THE PASSION AND COMMITMENT TO COMPLETE EACH TASK YOU DO TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY? IF THE ABOVE DESCRIBES YOU, YOU COULD BE EXACTLY WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
A small, well-established kitchen retailer with ambitious plans for continued growth is looking for someone to join their team to help with the day-to-day office administration and installations department. As a fast paced department with large quantities of orders to process, it is imperative that documents are checked and triple checked to ensure errors are kept to an absolute minimum. The role will involve customer and supplier interaction on a daily basis so interpersonal skills and the ability to make customers feel comfortable and confident in what you’re delivering is an absolute must. Above all, you need to have exceptional organisation skills, be able to manage your time, prioritise and pay attention to detail.
- Extremely Organised and have meticulous attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Be a good listener and able to follow instructions
- Be able to work well within a small team and chip in with any/all tasks as and when required
- You must be personable and have the ability to communicate well with customers and suppliers
- Have a real passion for customer service and strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Have previous experience in a similar office/retail based role
- Be a competent computer user and be experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Full UK Driving License and own method of transport
What’s on offer:
- Very flexible working environment and management team who want their staff to have a good work-life balance
- Potential to grow and develop within the company and learn new skills to further your career
- Be part of a team that genuinely enjoy going to work and each playing their part in creating a successful business.
- Free on-site parking
- 28 Days holiday
- Salary Dependant on Experience and the right candidate
- Part Time or Full Time considered – Flexible Hours
- Min 25 Hours per week
To apply, please send your CV along with covering letter explaining why you feel you are suitable for the role.