Dorset/Hampshire, United Kingdom
£58,000 - £65,000 (+ Bonus, Pension, Holidays, Sick pay, Private Health, Dental & other benefits)
11 months ago
Operations Manager (Quality & Supply Chain)
Location: Dorset/Hampshire (Initially home based during Covid19 crisis, until offices return to normal operation)
Package: £58-65k (+ Bonus, Pension, Holidays, Sick pay, Private Health, Dental & other company benefits)
Travel: Occasional travel, but primarily office based
Interviews: 2/3 stage interview process including telephone, video-conference and face to face.
Techniche are working closely with a Global Engineering Technology organisaiton in appointing a new Operations Manager with strong Supply Chain and Quality exposure.
This role will be overseeing and leading a team of Supply Chain & Quality personnel who are providing assistance to engineering customers that require parts, components, upgrades and technical expertise for Engineering applications. All of these customers will have had previous installations, engineering solutions or technical services from the business.
The role will be responsible for the quality and timely delivery of all items required by customers via this team and departments; ensuring policies, procedures and monitoring metrics are adhered to and improved for the UK operation.
• Project quality management experience within the Engineering sector
• Engineering or technical components experience
• Quality Management experience
• Experience of managing small to medium sized teams of direct (5-10) and indirect reports.
• Experience with European Directives (e.g. PED, ATEX)
• Knowledge of ASME standards and Marine class requirements.
• MCIPS/APICS Accreditation
• Multi-functional team management