Bristol, United Kingdom
5 months ago
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an exceptional Personal Assistant, to support Directors of this leading engineering defence contractor.
You will provide wide-ranging and professional support to ensure the smooth running of the Directors’ workload.
Your main remit will be:
You will act as a true Personal Assistant, you will pre-empt requirements, you will comprehensively and proactively plan for meetings and events, you will foresee problems prior to them becoming issues. In summary, you will be pivotal in supporting the Directors, to allow a focus on business priorities and continuing to grow and develop this successful business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to get stuck in and be happy to roll your sleeves up in the day-to-day detail as well as support with associated project work. We want to focus on developing the way we work as a business, this will include contributing to new approaches, finding more effective and efficient ways of working.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, capable of prioritising and multi-tasking in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- A tenacious results-focused individual, with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships at all levels.
- A credible communicator, to support the delivery of messages to internal and external stakeholders (acting as an effective gatekeeper).
- An obstacle remover, with a flexible approach, who can find a sensible ways through to successful conclusions and get things done, working collaboratively as needed.
- A pragmatist, who can to use their skills, knowledge and experience to appropriately fit the context of a situation.
- A brave, adaptable and respectful individual who is comfortable taking responsibility and seeing things through to fruition, whilst taking pride in everything they do.
- A critical thinker, who can understand complex issues, using insight/data and their judgement to make good decisions and have a positive impact. They may have a degree or another qualification which demonstrates their ability to assimilate information, balance arguments and present an idea.