£40 - 53
8 months ago
The Electrical Project Manager will be key in supporting a major infrastructure upgrade and modernisation programme within Devonport Royal Dockyard.
To ensure the scope of work definition will satisfy the project / package requirements.
• Development of plans, schedules and control of work information for defined packages, integrating with the wider project(s).
• To develop, monitor, forecast and report against budget.
• Undertake stakeholder management in relation to defined tasks.
• Ensure all works are planned and managed in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Project Management experience in a similar dockyard, nuclear or MOD environment would be hugely beneficial
- Project Management Qualifications (APM or Prince2 or similar)
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent experience
Successful candidates must be willing to undergo security checks to obtain MOD security clearance